Pretty Good Solitaire Name And Serial What Is A Good Size Diamond Pendant For Everyday Wear?

What is a good size diamond pendant for everyday wear? - pretty good solitaire name and serial

(For my birthday / anniversary of the wanted are close together ... not a good plan - lol!) My husband has to buy a piece of jewelry. I am happy to go with a solitaire diamond earrings and pendant. I am a housewife so my wardrobe is very informal. What size should I go with a trailer? What is the size of the earrings I go? I want you to notice, but not gawdy. Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

aidahaco... said...

I think 1 / 2 carats each is good.

Natalie R said...

Oh my God, my grandmother was in Avon, and she gave me a diamond pendant and matching earrings!
is sooo cute
They should be about something less than an inch .... no bigger than an inch
and you should now have matching earrings if you can
ps at 12 and took the earring Everyday I love it! the still rings!

solara 437 said...

My wife is the Hope Diamond, I think it's a bit much, bless their cotton socks.

Post a Comment