Glass Cube Vase Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find These Vases? Or Some Very Similar?

Does anyone know where I can find these vases? or some very similar? - glass cube vase

Recently I found online on the type of crystal that resembles a small cube aquarium. The vases are listed online as "Zen and transparent glass vases, rectangle and square / number. I do not find anywhere online to buy these are, and I'm not sure if the right conditions to others, as you find it. I'm going to use the small plantations, and dams must be the exact size. Has anyone seen you there? or others like them?

1 comments:

gidget said...

Try not to your local supply of flowers from a shop, which is characterized. find a place to offer florists are called cubes can try a web of silk flowers ... You can try to sell a magazine like the flowers at Michaels or AC Moore ...

Post a Comment