Arizona Title Company I Need The Title On My House But Agent That Sold House Has Kept Title For 2 Years What Do I Do?

I need the title on my house but agent that sold house has kept title for 2 years what do i do? - arizona title company

I'm in Arizona. I sold my house and other assets for the new house, but he was almost 2 years since the agreement was signed, and sold two properties. Now I have my diploma and the agent did not give it to me. He promised me, and then comes with excussion daily. I need help. I do not know it at the same company as before work, but he did not even now the new name of the company he works for now. So I can not even try to contact another person in the same company.

4 comments:

newmexic... said...

What do you think feel good when you hear the agent to a licensed real estate agent is obliged to apply the real estate commission, when all else has failed.
Real Estate Commission: http://www.re.state.az.us/
You take care of the problem in a jiffy.
Good luck

jules vane said...

Unless you have the new house on the right side, unless the financial institution holds a mortgage on this title?

Shortstu... said...

Seek legal advice NOW! I smell a big rat !!!!!

#1Realto... said...

I think maybe he has said he had received a copy without charge, but it has nothing to do with the title. You should have received if the lawyer you for the business or the company. An agent is a fence, but that's all. In any case, you should be able to obtain a copy of the Office of the Recorder of the circle.

Post a Comment