How Much To Charge For Sprinkler System Fire + Sprinklers In Apartment Above = Rainy Day In My Apartment Below?

Fire + Sprinklers in Apartment Above = Rainy Day in my Apartment Below? - how much to charge for sprinkler system

The woman before me had a small fire in the kitchen. This caused the sprinkler system, soaking right through the floor and my apartment. Well, soaked my kitchen, dining room and bathroom and damaged. The carpet is ruined, the linoleum is hot, the walls are wet, the sheet rock is shown through the roof, my furniture is bloated and disfigured, is offering roast, peel and tax advisers can not even imagine what the cost of repairs .

You forgot to mention about me, or ask an apology for the incident. The building manager told me that he is not the tenant insurance. However, I think.

How can I sue the woman above me for damages?
How can I make a claim with my insurance for then order to continue my deposit?
Can I make a referral to a new apartment?
Who do I contact bill at the hotel, I have to stay in Europe?
What are my rights and what should I do??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hazza for you! smarter than you are safe! The fact that they are not an insurance company does not discharge its responsibilities. Unfortunately, if you want a claim with your insurance file are you likely to continue, or your insurance company may do so on their behalf. Your insurance is an important role to play in this case, the actions to take. That's what we've paid to use that to take. I had hired an explosion of a pipeline unit I was, and although there is no damage to other units and tenant insurance cover my property damaged, the cost of repairs. even covered my old tapes. be sure to make it clear reconize a lot of photos (without close-ups, pull on ambiguous spots, alittle get back to points Refrence) and make a lot of notes. the procedure is slightlyFA Tooka pain, but the more you put in your case, you can expect to recover. Take the time to all the little things (such as paperbacks single cassette), which supprised what falling. Get advice from a local Attourney. attourneys will first see some for free, and whether other measures would be through them useful. In my experience, if you will pay a Attourney in each case, the result will be better. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

1: Why the fuss? If they do not provide insurance, you probably will not be able to pay the damages.

2: Make a request with the insurance together. Sued for the deposit is not required. The damage was not their fault, they can not keep your deposit.

3: That's better! The house will not be repaired, and should not be on what we already have to be disturbed. In addition, the risk of mold.

4: The file of your hotel bill to your insurance application.

5: See the answers. If you ask someone a problem, contact the Housing Council and asked for help is what they are there.

Post a Comment